Is Trump Sick? What if the cause is an untreated STD?
Wile E. Coyote
2018-11-19 15:19:37 UTC
A Medical Theory for Donald Trump’s Bizarre Behavior
Many mental health professionals believe the president is ill. But what if
the cause is an untreated STD?

https://newrepublic.com/article/140702/medical-theory-donald-trumps-bizarre-
behavior
Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-11-19 16:07:30 UTC
On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:19:37 +0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
Post by Wile E. Coyote
A Medical Theory for Donald Trump’s Bizarre Behavior
Many mental health professionals believe the president is ill. But what if
the cause is an untreated STD?
Then..... he's...... STILL a better President than Hillary would have
been?
Snit
2018-11-19 16:11:44 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:19:37 +0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
A Medical Theory for Donald Trump’s Bizarre Behavior
Many mental health professionals believe the president is ill. But what if
the cause is an untreated STD?
Then..... he's...... STILL a better President than Hillary would have
been?
Support?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Rudy Canoza
2018-11-19 16:24:33 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:19:37 +0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
A Medical Theory for Donald Trump’s Bizarre Behavior
Many mental health professionals believe the president is ill. But what if
the cause is an untreated STD?
Then..... he's...... STILL a better President than Hillary would have
been?
Support?
Since when have you supported your opinions?
--
Snot's '.sig' is wrong, sophomoric and indicative of
his bloated ego. Snot fancies himself the Great

Well...no. Just no.
Snit
2018-11-19 16:41:43 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Snit
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:19:37 +0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
A Medical Theory for Donald Trump’s Bizarre Behavior
Many mental health professionals believe the president is ill. But what if
the cause is an untreated STD?
Then..... he's...... STILL a better President than Hillary would have
been?
Support?
Since when have you supported your opinions?
Many years. Can you think of any I have not?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

http://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308
Rudy Canoza

Well...no. Just no.
Snit
2018-11-19 16:47:27 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Snit
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:19:37 +0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
A Medical Theory for Donald Trump’s Bizarre Behavior
Many mental health professionals believe the president is ill. But what if
the cause is an untreated STD?
Then..... he's...... STILL a better President than Hillary would have
been?
Support?
Since when have you supported your opinions?
Many years. Can you think of any I have not?
No.
Fair enough.

Oh, and apparently your news reader is clipping text. You should be
aware of this.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

http://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308
Rudy Canoza
2018-11-19 17:18:03 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Snit
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:19:37 +0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
A Medical Theory for Donald Trump’s Bizarre Behavior
Many mental health professionals believe the president is ill. But what if
the cause is an untreated STD?
Then..... he's...... STILL a better President than Hillary would have
been?
Support?
Since when have you supported your opinions?
Many years. Can you think of any I have not?
No.
Fair enough.
Accurate.

("Ah, ..." is coming soon!)

Well...no. Just no.
Snit
2018-11-19 19:24:54 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Snit
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:19:37 +0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
A Medical Theory for Donald Trump’s Bizarre Behavior
Many mental health professionals believe the president is ill. But what if
the cause is an untreated STD?
Then..... he's...... STILL a better President than Hillary would have
been?
Support?
Since when have you supported your opinions?
Many years. Can you think of any I have not?
No.
Fair enough.
Accurate.
I accept that it is accurate you cannot think of any opinions I have not
supported.

For once we are in agreement.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

http://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308
Rudy Canoza

Well...no. Just no.
m***@hotmail.com
2018-11-19 18:57:04 UTC
A Medical Theory for Donald Trump’s Bizarre Behavior
Many mental health professionals believe the president is ill. But what if
the cause is an untreated STD?
https://newrepublic.com/article/140702/medical-theory-donald-trumps-bizarre-
behavior
Nearly 1 in 4 Teen Girls Has STD, CDC Says [End Of Bush Presidency]
ABC News - March 13, 2008
-- https://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/story?id=4429246&page=1
Rudy Canoza
2018-11-21 19:59:59 UTC
A Medical Theory for Donald Trump’s Bizarre Behavior
Many mental health professionals believe the president is ill. But what if
the cause is an untreated STD?
https://newrepublic.com/article/140702/medical-theory-donald-trumps-bizarre-
behavior
I don't know who this is frogging "Wile E. Coyote", who stupidly was
posting as "Wiley Coyote" until I browbeat him into fixing it, but I
heartily applaud him (except for fucking with the followups).